Vanity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vanity

Information and Management of Vanity

2 posters

Raids and Raid Times

Xolt

Raids and Raid Times Empty Raids and Raid Times

Post  Xolt Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

I have high play time and I still find it difficult to get into a guild ICC10 guild raid. Last 2 weeks it was just luck I happen to be online when an ICC10 group was formed. If we are going to be this un-coordinated with ICC10 groups perhaps we should not be given dkp. It is a disadvantage for guildies to join a pug and not get dkp. If ICC25 is going to be the only raid this guild does that has a place, date and time set in advanced, then it should be the only function that awards dkp. As of now guildies are being penalized for not being lucky enough be be online to get dkp in the "hmm now seems like a good time to do it" raids.

As it stands it seems what the guild has to offer is a weekly 7/10 ICC25 and a "chance" to get into a spur of the moment ICC10 if you happen to be online.

So I suggest we get some raid leaders who pick a date, time and place and stick to it. Or at the least, a place on the forum we can check to see when that raid leader plans on going.

Thanks
    Nadiablue
    Nadiablue
    Administrator
    Administrator

Raids and Raid Times Empty Re: Raids and Raid Times

Post  Nadiablue Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 am

The icc 10 raid that always went out on saturday (USA) at 3pmst still goes out.
    Natty has now moved his main group to monday (USA) at 2pmst.
    I have a sign up sheet for my only other alt (my lock) I have for ICC 10 which will go out either wednesday/thrusday (USA) at 2pmst.

This third group of mine is still being build.. that's about all I can manage so for me, I'm doing 3 ICC 10 groups in 1 week.

Next week other raids such as TOC 10, ONY 10, etc etc, will be rewarded dkp. More information regarding this will be posted up soon.
    Xolt

Post  Xolt Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 am

Okay thanks. Last 7 days I been given at least 4 different times and days. All of which never happened lol. Again thanks for the info.
    Nadiablue
    Nadiablue
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Nadiablue Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 am

Well, I'm just talking about me lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 am