Vanity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vanity

Information and Management of Vanity

3 posters

As some of you know...

Nattyboy
    Nattyboy
    Administrator
    Administrator

As some of you know... Empty As some of you know...

Post  Nattyboy Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

As some of you know, and others not, ill be off for a few weeks in florida so i wont be there for a few raids. I'll find a way to come on now and then but I dont guarantee anything.

Furthermore, my classes will be starting soon and this semester will be very difficult for me. I cant take leadership in this guild any longer. I'm sorry but its the way it is. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wont be on as much, and I'm moving to alliance so I can start over and relax. I know this sounds selfish, but I need to look up for my studies and school comes in first. I have let all the officers know upon this decision, and we will figure things out with what to do with demoted/vanity. We have accomplished great things as friends, learned from each other and that is something I will not regret from making/growing with this guild. I wish you luck without me, and we will see each other either in bgs or dalaran.

Farewell
    Nadiablue
    Nadiablue
    Administrator
    Administrator

As some of you know... Empty Re: As some of you know...

Post  Nadiablue Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Real life comes first before any game. Take care of what you need, we will be here whither we are in vanity or somewhere else.

If I see you in bgs.. and I'm on one of my horde chars.... I'm running. =)
    sponic
    sponic

Post  sponic Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 am

RL > WoW indeed. Good luck on your studies. You're a greaaaat leader. See ya around Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:55 am